Discovering a student life in Wuhan, China
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 @ Day 1: BYE SG, HELLO WUHAN.
WHOOHOO! I've finally reached WUHAN, CHINA! Now in my hostel blogging about the end of today.Sooo, I shall start my journal through pictures first!

Lalalalalalala



My best friend, Yi Xian and I on the way to the airport in a cab!





When we have reached the airport, my dearest MDES Committee came and send us off! It's really thoughtful and sweet of them, no?




Here's our whole team from the 5th batch of Wuhan OIP! We're really ultra red eh! Haha.

Yeap, so everyone bade farewell to their families and friends, and we went to check in our luggage already. Sadly, neither my family nor my buddies could make it this morning ): But! at least I had my MDES Comm! Thanks guys!^^




SEE THE WEIGHT OF MY LUGGAGE!! It's not very clear but, you know how heavy it is?!?!

28.2 KG!! Look carefully. ): Haha okay, I'm so kidding. It's 20.2 kg la. Haha! Still, it was pretty heavy to carry it around.. Haha.




Picture is taken just seconds before we step onto the plane! :D This is how our plane looked like.HAHA.



Here's sheila and edward! We're on our way to Guang Zhou airport for a transit to go Wuhan.




Taking off from SINGAPORE!(:Then, I came across something which I thought I never see in Singapore before? Look at this picture below!



LIKE, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS PLACE? Haha! A mini island out of nowhere. haha! i really don't know!Kay moving on..

ITS MEAL TIME!



Sheila's prying her food. Hah, kidding.
HER FOOD:


and mine!



I like the service from china southern airlines. It's pretty good! 4hours passed, and tada! We have arrived at Guang zhou already!

Another meal time! Guess what we have!!



HAHA! If you think it's Macdonalds, YOU'RE RIGHT! We had that. haha.



It was then 9pm, and we got to board our next plane to Wuhan!





it's us again!

@ WUHAN AIRPORT, like finally! haha



The guys had to help out with loading of all the baggages to the bus to our hostel! *claps for them* because it was really tiring and the baggages were really heavy! To speed things up, they used another alternative to load, they used the windows which was even tougher! Take a look at this man!



Furthermore, the window was pretty high up.. SO, THANKS GUYS! :D

Hmmmm, my day is coming to an end already! Kinda settled down in my bed, laid out my bedsheets! (i feel so homeyyy, haha)



Today was much more of travelling around so I shall wait for the coming few days to blog about more interesting things! But so far I'm still quite satisfied with everything, especially my bed!! I really really truly love blankie! comforter! I am so looking forward for sleeping time!(: haha alright! SHALL SIGN OFF NOW! BYE!

ADIOS!

Labels:

Yours truly
Joanna Tan
18 yrs old
Year 2 Student of SCM


Loves orange,pink,yellow,black, grey!,red,maroon and many other bright colors!Loves photography, family and friends, running, cute animals, cool and awesome food, pretty clothes, curly hair! and my God. i love being happy; who doesn't?(:

Alright! I've been too naggy with my personal introduction. So here's something more proper for this blog. Well, this is created so as to jot down my little thoughts and notes as I travel and study oveseas in WUHAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY! *SCREAMS*
A pretty good experience to get a feel of how studying overseas would be like! I'll be completing 2 modules throughout my 5-Week course, so are you ready to experience with me virtually? (:


LET'S GO! :D
[FYI, if the font size is too small, do Ctrl + . It'll be bigger! (: Sorry for the inconvenience caused!]

LET'S CONVERSE!

5TH WUHAN MATES LINK
Group A
Han Hui | Jia Li | Brenda | Liang Xun |

Group B
Shi Ling | Zhen Zhao | Wei Lin | Hao Teng |

Group C!
YuHaw | Joanna | Diyanah | Nicholas |

Group D
Yu Chuan | Yi Xian | Sheila | Edward |

Group E
Elizas | Houng Sheng | Michelle | Eudora | Agnes

Archives
HELLO. TESTING (: