Discovering a student life in Wuhan, China
Thursday, September 16, 2010 @ Day 3: Excited still..
HELLO, ONCE AGAIN!

(: I'm now in my Project Management Room 604 right now, blogging. (Duh. LOL) We are having our break right now! Yay.

We didn't have our breakfast today, so we're all pretty much hungry. I wonder what's for lunch! :D Oh! anyway, 2 student leaders from WUST is going to bring us to a nearby shopping mall! Double yay!



I will save this post first, then continue later, at the end of the day!

to be continued- (1144AM)

...CONTINUED @ 1159pm......

Hihi! So where did I stop? Oh! lunch. haha, i had 炸酱面 aka jajyangmyun. This is the supposed cheap and delicious food in Korea! Yummm, it was really filling though!

So anyway, we returned back to lessons. It was a short one for today though. Ms Hock brief and told us a lot of stuffs.. Things like:

1. Taxi drivers are called 师父 (Shi Fu), instead of Taxi uncle.
2. Nobody should address the waitress/sales girl as 小姐 (xiao jie), instead, 服务员. Reason being, xiao jie is mostly used in those nightclubs, whereby the ladies will be serving drinks to the customers..So, it's actually rude! (:
3. Look where you're walking while on streets! Because.. there could be a random rock suddenly, or a hole! and you might drop inside (literally), or puddles of water, which could be, anything. Haha.. yeap.

Right after lessons, Ms Hock brought some of us to get local/international sim cards. Boy, it was a really long waiting time for the servicers to help us activate everything.. That was when my head started to spin even more, and by the time we finished buying our sim cards, my head was really heavy already. Nonetheless, I still went ahead with the rest for some shopping! I just need more fresh air (:

Now, I shall post more photos and talk about it along the way..



At the bustop waiting for our bus 702 to come to pick us up to our shopping mall! *excited!*

TADA! OUR BUS IS FINALLY HERE!



Sorry, it's a little dark, but here is presenting 3 ladies, Wei Lin, Yixian and Me! :D



Well, here's Edward, Yang Tao, Yu chuan and Zhenzhao. (:



SEE! MY FRIEND, LIANG XUN IS TOO TALL FOR THE BUS!! He's head is sooo touching the ceiling.. HAHAHAH.Hilarious.. Okie dokie, below is some of us and our trip leader, MR CHIA.

\









This above picture is taken after we have alighted off our bus stop! This shaggy doggie is sooooooo ultimate adorable! It was at firsy roaming around the streets, then when I started to take out my camera, it just suddenly sit and pose there! How docile! (: I really wished I could import a dog back. ): Can I?! :D Haha.

BRENDA AND I! ^^







CAN YOU SEE THIS! WALMART! SOME PLACE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN AMERICA! Haha, well, this is in China. I told myself I will have to go there, but in actually... I actually forgot about it after walking around and playing for so long! Some of my friends who didn't get a chance to go will probably go together with me! Haha, anticipating this day to come! :D


I am really happy when I first saw this! STARBUCKS! The rest of the girls too were excited about it! Haha, didn't have a chance to taste Starbucks in China either..Going to come here again I guess huh!



FASHION MAMA, SHEILA!




ACT COOL WANNABE, LIANG XUN! ( nah I'm just kidding. haha)



Which girl wouldn't want her future husband to be ultra-man. like, so man. KAY SO LAME. haha! I like this photo, cuz I looked so happy. HAHA.




Yuhaw, Liang Xun and Houng Sheng. They are realllly fascinated by this big "wawa". Haha!



ANDDD, after walking rounds and rounds, we decide to go arcade to have a round! Spent most of our time there playing.. Wr really did enjoy ourselves, together with our hosts! (:



I've placed my photos into a collage, because I didn't want this post to be soooo picture-ish. So yeap! (:

Games collage!



Group photo with our 2 host, one on my right, and one on zhen zhao's left.



An automated ticket counter! Haha! It's my first time seeing those! (: It was really cool okay. 121 might sound a lot, but in actual fact, it was only enough to exchange for a tiny card. We got a get-well-soon card for Agnes, since she wasn't feeling wel.. (:




OUR HAPPY FACES! So neoprint huh?



OOOOHHH, THEN IT WAS TIME FOR DINNNNERRR!! Most of the boys bought their own fried rice.. and as for yixian, zhenzhao, our hosts, and i, we had the mixed dishes and rice for dinner! Here's a collage for it! (I'm sorry for the quality of the photos ): Too eager to eat already.HAHA!)




You know, this plastic door thing really puzzled me.. Why did they use this plastic flap-door instead of glass?

1. Save cost
2. Trap the temeperature
3. Kids won't injured themselves if they dash towards the exit/entrance.

HAHA. I'm totally kidding about No.3. ;)



THE PAIL I'VE GOTTEN FOR MYSELF TO WASH MY CLOTHES! I'm going to start washing after blogging this! (:



Well, that's all! I will repost this to talk more about my personal reflection,cause it's getting late! (: Gnight people! Hope you enjoyed the photos! (:

ADIOS!

Yours truly
Joanna Tan
18 yrs old
Year 2 Student of SCM


Loves orange,pink,yellow,black, grey!,red,maroon and many other bright colors!Loves photography, family and friends, running, cute animals, cool and awesome food, pretty clothes, curly hair! and my God. i love being happy; who doesn't?(:

Alright! I've been too naggy with my personal introduction. So here's something more proper for this blog. Well, this is created so as to jot down my little thoughts and notes as I travel and study oveseas in WUHAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY! *SCREAMS*
A pretty good experience to get a feel of how studying overseas would be like! I'll be completing 2 modules throughout my 5-Week course, so are you ready to experience with me virtually? (:


LET'S GO! :D
[FYI, if the font size is too small, do Ctrl + . It'll be bigger! (: Sorry for the inconvenience caused!]

LET'S CONVERSE!

5TH WUHAN MATES LINK
Group A
Han Hui | Jia Li | Brenda | Liang Xun |

Group B
Shi Ling | Zhen Zhao | Wei Lin | Hao Teng |

Group C!
YuHaw | Joanna | Diyanah | Nicholas |

Group D
Yu Chuan | Yi Xian | Sheila | Edward |

Group E
Elizas | Houng Sheng | Michelle | Eudora | Agnes

Archives
Day 2: HYPED-UP!
Day 1: BYE SG, HELLO WUHAN.
HELLO. TESTING (: