Discovering a student life in Wuhan, China
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ Day 8: Fast-food huh?
Hello! Today was a normal lesson day.. We had our OIE in the morning, then PM next.

Then we went for lunch! Yi xian suggested the fast food restaurant, so Agnes, Edward, Mr Chia, her and I went to try. It did taste similar to KFC. I liked the fries!! However, after eating the burger, or rather the whole meal, I started to feel really nauseous.. 5 minutes later, I rushed to the toilet and I threw up everything.. I thought it was the burger that made me felt sick :/ Haha. Oh wells..

Later in the evening, almost the whole class went for a jog around our area.. By then, the air was actually much better already! It cleared off a lot, compared to the previous few days.. I wonder if it’s because of the Typhoon Fanapi..

Hmm, so for the OIE today, we learn about the geography of china! This time round, our teacher was changed to Ms Grace, she used more humor through the way she teaches, unlike Zhang Lao Shi. She is more structured compared to Ms Grace. Nonetheless, I still liked them both! They always encourage us to ask questions! So anyway..
Let me reflect here on what I have learnt:
China has got about 23 provinces, 4 municipalities and 5 autonomous regions. The 4 municipalities are Bei Jing, Tian Jin, Chong Qing and Shang Hai. Oh! and in case you don’t know, China is the world 3rd largest country in the world! (:

There are a lot a lot of rivers and lakes in China, like East Lake, Yang Tze river.. Places of interests like Great Wall of China, 3 Gorges, Wu dang Mountain etc.

Anyway, it was simply another enriching lesson today.

Yeap, that's about it. Not much of a happening today so I am going to sign off now! Bye!

ADIOS!

Yours truly
Joanna Tan
18 yrs old
Year 2 Student of SCM


Loves orange,pink,yellow,black, grey!,red,maroon and many other bright colors!Loves photography, family and friends, running, cute animals, cool and awesome food, pretty clothes, curly hair! and my God. i love being happy; who doesn't?(:

Alright! I've been too naggy with my personal introduction. So here's something more proper for this blog. Well, this is created so as to jot down my little thoughts and notes as I travel and study oveseas in WUHAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY! *SCREAMS*
A pretty good experience to get a feel of how studying overseas would be like! I'll be completing 2 modules throughout my 5-Week course, so are you ready to experience with me virtually? (:


LET'S GO! :D
[FYI, if the font size is too small, do Ctrl + . It'll be bigger! (: Sorry for the inconvenience caused!]

LET'S CONVERSE!

5TH WUHAN MATES LINK
Group A
Han Hui | Jia Li | Brenda | Liang Xun |

Group B
Shi Ling | Zhen Zhao | Wei Lin | Hao Teng |

Group C!
YuHaw | Joanna | Diyanah | Nicholas |

Group D
Yu Chuan | Yi Xian | Sheila | Edward |

Group E
Elizas | Houng Sheng | Michelle | Eudora | Agnes

Archives
Day 7: New WUST campus +Dy's Bday!
Day 6: City Tour :D
Day 5: Shopping!
Day 4: HOT DAY ):
Day 3: Excited still..
Day 2: HYPED-UP!
Day 1: BYE SG, HELLO WUHAN.
HELLO. TESTING (: