Discovering a student life in Wuhan, China
Sunday, October 3, 2010 @ Day 20: Themepark!
THEME PARK IS THE MAIN HIGHLIGHT FOR THE DAY!

Well, this was arranged pretty long time ago, and finally the day has come. I was so looking forward to it! Shen Ping and Yang Tao brought us to the Zhong Shan Gong Yuan through bus. The bus was super cramped, as expected.. It was a longgg journey of about 45minutes.

Upon reaching, there were so many crowds such that we cannot really walk well together as a group. Thankfully we kept a look out for one and other.

The C group with Sun Zhong Shan and his wifey!



First ride!








2ND: ROUND ROUND AND ROUND!


3RD:SWINGING RIDE!



4TH: VIKING!!



AND THERE'S MORE! But i forgot to take photos -.-

I wanted to try all the fun rides here, but what was unexpected was that at the second ride that I took, I felt ultra sick and nauseous. Vomitted at the toilet in the end. So, I had to stop after the 2nd ride ): The others had fun though! Hehe.

Lunch at Wuhan International Plaza!
Look at the 7th floor!!!!



Whoohoo. First time seeing an air-conditioner in a lift. That lady below the air-conditoner is probably thinking what is there to take of that air-con. Oh wells, she probably don't know we don't have it back in Singapore! ;P By the way, she's there specially for controlling the human traffic flow in the lift! Coolness eh!



Foooood foood food!










Dy and I after eating! :D


While heading back to our hostel.. I saw..

THIS!


and THIS!


Super duper cool to see this man drawing Mona Lisa on a random piece of street to earn some income! i thought he deserved some money after all that effort he made.. (:

Reflections:

I was queuing up for the toilet in the themepark, and this lady in front of me, KEPT spitting on the floor. (those white tiled floors). I mean, it is really inconsiderate of her to do that to the back few people.. I got really irritated because of her act okay! This is such a rare scene in Singapore! But then again, this is nothing to be shocking to see in China because of the way they have been living. Oh wells.



Sorry, I can't help but take this photo of this boy with the back of his pants being like that. In case you don't know, the reason why the parents are doing this is because of the ease their kids can do their business. Same goes for the front of his pants too. This is something that we do not do to our Singaporean kids!:D Haha. Cute.

Alright! That's about it!

ADIOS!

Yours truly
Joanna Tan
18 yrs old
Year 2 Student of SCM


Loves orange,pink,yellow,black, grey!,red,maroon and many other bright colors!Loves photography, family and friends, running, cute animals, cool and awesome food, pretty clothes, curly hair! and my God. i love being happy; who doesn't?(:

Alright! I've been too naggy with my personal introduction. So here's something more proper for this blog. Well, this is created so as to jot down my little thoughts and notes as I travel and study oveseas in WUHAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY! *SCREAMS*
A pretty good experience to get a feel of how studying overseas would be like! I'll be completing 2 modules throughout my 5-Week course, so are you ready to experience with me virtually? (:


LET'S GO! :D
[FYI, if the font size is too small, do Ctrl + . It'll be bigger! (: Sorry for the inconvenience caused!]

LET'S CONVERSE!

5TH WUHAN MATES LINK
Group A
Han Hui | Jia Li | Brenda | Liang Xun |

Group B
Shi Ling | Zhen Zhao | Wei Lin | Hao Teng |

Group C!
YuHaw | Joanna | Diyanah | Nicholas |

Group D
Yu Chuan | Yi Xian | Sheila | Edward |

Group E
Elizas | Houng Sheng | Michelle | Eudora | Agnes

Archives
Day 19: S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G.!.
Day 18: BEAR with Me!
Day 17: Fooodie!
Day 16: Coca-Cola Factory
Day 15: W.I.S.C.O.!.
Day 14: Zhen Zhao 19th Birthday!
Day 13: 3 Gorges Finally..
Day 12: Cruise Part II
Day 11: Cruise Part I
Day 10: Nice Day!