Discovering a student life in Wuhan, China
Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ Day 12: Cruise Part II
Woke up early in the morning to take a look at the morning scenery again. With the cool winds blowing onto my face, while watching the scenery was truly making my morning a refreshing one! (I’m exaggerating, haha. But it was a beautiful sight still! )




Don't you think this photo resembles a human face?(:




This is taken when we took a smaller boat to go deeper in the river..What I heard and learnt from our tourguide is that the depth of the river used to be only 1-2m, whereby the locals can walk on river to get in deeper. Now, it has rise up to an astounding 90-100over meters deep! He warned us to keep over belongings safe with us..
Houng Sheng, together with Nic and I then proceeded to the front of the boat to sit, to get a closer and nearer view of the wholes stretch.
Though it might seem similar, but each segment of rocks and mountains have their own story to tell.

Finally we have reached 神女溪!



Us under a spoooooky cave! There's even a guard to guard people from going too deep into the cave..




Basically this is what we saw while climbing up the mountain! Haha.






After that, we headed back to our cruise and took a short rest before we proceeded to 白帝城. This place was when 刘备 had once conquered and resided..






My group members STRUGGLING to climb up the 400 steps. haha. just kidding :p




Wheeee!

Got a few souvenirs over there, and then we hurriedly return back to our cruise.Awaiting to see 3 Gorges Dam tmr! :D

BYE!

Yours truly
Joanna Tan
18 yrs old
Year 2 Student of SCM


Loves orange,pink,yellow,black, grey!,red,maroon and many other bright colors!Loves photography, family and friends, running, cute animals, cool and awesome food, pretty clothes, curly hair! and my God. i love being happy; who doesn't?(:

Alright! I've been too naggy with my personal introduction. So here's something more proper for this blog. Well, this is created so as to jot down my little thoughts and notes as I travel and study oveseas in WUHAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY! *SCREAMS*
A pretty good experience to get a feel of how studying overseas would be like! I'll be completing 2 modules throughout my 5-Week course, so are you ready to experience with me virtually? (:


LET'S GO! :D
[FYI, if the font size is too small, do Ctrl + . It'll be bigger! (: Sorry for the inconvenience caused!]

LET'S CONVERSE!

5TH WUHAN MATES LINK
Group A
Han Hui | Jia Li | Brenda | Liang Xun |

Group B
Shi Ling | Zhen Zhao | Wei Lin | Hao Teng |

Group C!
YuHaw | Joanna | Diyanah | Nicholas |

Group D
Yu Chuan | Yi Xian | Sheila | Edward |

Group E
Elizas | Houng Sheng | Michelle | Eudora | Agnes

Archives
Day 11: Cruise Part I
Day 10: Nice Day!
Day 9: COLD WEATHER!!
Day 8: Fast-food huh?
Day 7: New WUST campus +Dy's Bday!
Day 6: City Tour :D
Day 5: Shopping!
Day 4: HOT DAY ):
Day 3: Excited still..
Day 2: HYPED-UP!