Discovering a student life in Wuhan, China
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ Day 16: Coca-Cola Factory
Hi! I’m back again to blogging for today. Major highlights for today is the trip to the Coca Cola factory and our OIE presentation today.
We arrived at the coca cola factory on a cool cool morning. We were then led by one in-charge to a showcase room, where they played one of the company video to us. Meanwhile, the friendly staff handed us each one coca cola drink!

Pictures to go along the way!

My group and I outside the Coca Cola factory.

Look at the values, vision and purpose! All properly and officially documented and shown. (: This shows that this company is indeed a structured one.



Free coke that they give us (:



Yet another picture of my group and I


CHEEEERRRSS


Well, this picture is just one of the process in the factory.
Washing of bottles.


I shall end my summary of my day here then!

Reflections:
I have once wondered what exactly is going on the Coca cola factory, and when I know I will be visiting the factory in Hubei, I was seriously excited! The speed of how they prepare and make and inspect the drinks, from an empty bottle to a filled one, was simply fast. It seemed like everything is happening within minutes. By the time all the bottles have been filled and inspected, they are already sent to the warehouse to be packed and sent to other places. What’s amazing is that, the manpower required seemed so little! It’s as if only at every stop-point, there is only on in-charge. Well, this is of course almost everything is being operated using the machines. Quite cool isn’t it? Such a low-labour work.
As you know, I am a supply chain management student, so went I saw how the operation and activities in the warehouse proceeded, I was so excited! Forklifts, and the other small crane machines are used to lift the crates of drinks up and down for packaging. That’s why I would say not only the steel factory visit was beneficial to me, so was this coca cola trip!

Got to head off now! Goodnight!
ADIOS!

PS: Remember I said I would try to upload the neoprint I took with my classmates and the WUST students? Well, I decided to just take a photo of it and upload.. I don't know where I could borrow a scanner. Ahah.

Yours truly
Joanna Tan
18 yrs old
Year 2 Student of SCM


Loves orange,pink,yellow,black, grey!,red,maroon and many other bright colors!Loves photography, family and friends, running, cute animals, cool and awesome food, pretty clothes, curly hair! and my God. i love being happy; who doesn't?(:

Alright! I've been too naggy with my personal introduction. So here's something more proper for this blog. Well, this is created so as to jot down my little thoughts and notes as I travel and study oveseas in WUHAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY! *SCREAMS*
A pretty good experience to get a feel of how studying overseas would be like! I'll be completing 2 modules throughout my 5-Week course, so are you ready to experience with me virtually? (:


LET'S GO! :D
[FYI, if the font size is too small, do Ctrl + . It'll be bigger! (: Sorry for the inconvenience caused!]

LET'S CONVERSE!

5TH WUHAN MATES LINK
Group A
Han Hui | Jia Li | Brenda | Liang Xun |

Group B
Shi Ling | Zhen Zhao | Wei Lin | Hao Teng |

Group C!
YuHaw | Joanna | Diyanah | Nicholas |

Group D
Yu Chuan | Yi Xian | Sheila | Edward |

Group E
Elizas | Houng Sheng | Michelle | Eudora | Agnes

Archives
Day 15: W.I.S.C.O.!.
Day 14: Zhen Zhao 19th Birthday!
Day 13: 3 Gorges Finally..
Day 12: Cruise Part II
Day 11: Cruise Part I
Day 10: Nice Day!
Day 9: COLD WEATHER!!
Day 8: Fast-food huh?
Day 7: New WUST campus +Dy's Bday!
Day 6: City Tour :D