Discovering a student life in Wuhan, China
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 @ Day 22: Relaxing Day
Whoohoo! Another day has gone by.. Firstly, for the whole of today, the only snack/tidbit that I ate was just one egg tart! FYI, it’s not that I’m trying to be on diet; just I’m super scared I might get some diabetes over here. Haha.
As usual, we had PM lecture followed by practical for today. What we did was going through the past year papers. It wasn’t easy for me! I’m never good with computer things. Haha. Guess I have to practice the paper again! (:


So anyway after lessons, some of the girls wanted to do something to their hair. Some wanted treatment, or dyeing of hair. As for me, I decided to go jogging along the stretch where I always jog. (:





I loved the weather then. It wasn’t too cooling nor warm. Had a long, good relaxing jog. There weren’t much people at the park there too, so it was a real quiet time for me. (:


Went to meet Zhenzhao and Weilin after that at the 7 Lu. Bought a few things and headed back to the hostel. (:

I saw these bunnies selling for 30 Yuan. ( 6sgd?!) 6osh, Singapore's rabbit is selling for minimum 150bucks man! I was extremely tempted to buy one back ):




Then I saw this!



In my opinion, I thought it was really unhygienic. The grapes were on the floor and the dog was just beside it, sniffing the grapes! ):

This cute little japanese spitz was selling for only 1000Yuan. ):


Reflections:
One part of Wuhan I will probably certainly miss will be this stretch of pavement(park) that I’ve been running these few weeks. There are trees, rivers, fresh air and always a big vast sky there. Plus it's so quiet and peaceful there!
I just love that place!

Have a good night. (:
ADIOS!

Yours truly
Joanna Tan
18 yrs old
Year 2 Student of SCM


Loves orange,pink,yellow,black, grey!,red,maroon and many other bright colors!Loves photography, family and friends, running, cute animals, cool and awesome food, pretty clothes, curly hair! and my God. i love being happy; who doesn't?(:

Alright! I've been too naggy with my personal introduction. So here's something more proper for this blog. Well, this is created so as to jot down my little thoughts and notes as I travel and study oveseas in WUHAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY! *SCREAMS*
A pretty good experience to get a feel of how studying overseas would be like! I'll be completing 2 modules throughout my 5-Week course, so are you ready to experience with me virtually? (:


LET'S GO! :D
[FYI, if the font size is too small, do Ctrl + . It'll be bigger! (: Sorry for the inconvenience caused!]

LET'S CONVERSE!

5TH WUHAN MATES LINK
Group A
Han Hui | Jia Li | Brenda | Liang Xun |

Group B
Shi Ling | Zhen Zhao | Wei Lin | Hao Teng |

Group C!
YuHaw | Joanna | Diyanah | Nicholas |

Group D
Yu Chuan | Yi Xian | Sheila | Edward |

Group E
Elizas | Houng Sheng | Michelle | Eudora | Agnes

Archives
Day 21: What A Day!
Day 20: Themepark!
Day 19: S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G.!.
Day 18: BEAR with Me!
Day 17: Fooodie!
Day 16: Coca-Cola Factory
Day 15: W.I.S.C.O.!.
Day 14: Zhen Zhao 19th Birthday!
Day 13: 3 Gorges Finally..
Day 12: Cruise Part II