Discovering a student life in Wuhan, China
Friday, October 15, 2010 @ Day 32: Smile, Laugh, Smile
Well well well. I don't know why I automatically woke up so early today! So yeap, decided to just roam around on my own again. And i decided to walk the stretch I used to jog along..

∧ i stumbled upon 2 adorable dogs who was actually looking at each other for a really long time. It seemed as if they were talking to each other. Haha!


Yay, this is where my classmates and i together with Mr Chia usually jog at!


This butterfly is really pretty man! That round black dot is actually rabbit poo. Haha. There were loads and loads of it everywhere on that pavement..



Ooh, this railway track is still in use! My classmates and I once saw this train passing by us. It was like the olden days whereby the people and car had to wait by the side until the train had crossed over. (:


Goodbye, my jogging path.

OKAY, then it was time for our basketball match!

Oooh, strategising huh? (;


'With our opponents!
Hey, look at Hao Teng! He's barefoot and he's in the match! Cheers for him because he might actually injured himself in this match! :/ A lot of us were so worried for him man.



Yeap. Match ended. We lost by a small margin! Haha. Both teams were equally strong! :D

After awhile, it was time for our dinner! All of us met at underpass of Shao Ping Mao first..



Kimberly, Geena, Me and Yan Fang with our new hairdo!



This is the international buffet restaurant I was talking about yesterday!



Look at what's above Eliza's and my head! Halo! Yay. We're the angels. :D hahah!


With Zhi Peng, the chairman for this student-exchange commitee. He's really a nice person!

Whoohooo! With my Group C! <3 style="display: block; margin: 0px auto 10px; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 240px; height: 320px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcEFBeHAF8FoMmyv1RbK3GXHfR9CaSohbWXUmRBzT5CaqFxFz1pqCPpY9_MKVehA1ypLIeuTYyMED1kRlhrKgXZJOhbUM4GJSJ9VlhwxXBUY1deEYNqbLLVWBVXQQZ85wy-pUrnw54ew/s320/P1150978.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5530892061459288482" border="0">
My dearest Zhen Na and Dong Xiang together with Mr Chia!



That's Sarah and I. She's from the LSCT batch.





Reflections:

No matter how fun a day can get, it'll still come to an end eventually.. Ahah. Today is indeed a happening day, and all of these memories will be kept in me! I won't forget about the new friendships being forged, the fun times that everyone had..

I'm going to say something random. Haha. Pardon me. :D
You only have one chance to live each and every day! Would you want to spend your day laughing your way through or frowning your way through? The choice is yours, people! (: I'll spend mine laughing anyway. Haha! :D

Yours truly
Joanna Tan
18 yrs old
Year 2 Student of SCM


Loves orange,pink,yellow,black, grey!,red,maroon and many other bright colors!Loves photography, family and friends, running, cute animals, cool and awesome food, pretty clothes, curly hair! and my God. i love being happy; who doesn't?(:

Alright! I've been too naggy with my personal introduction. So here's something more proper for this blog. Well, this is created so as to jot down my little thoughts and notes as I travel and study oveseas in WUHAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY! *SCREAMS*
A pretty good experience to get a feel of how studying overseas would be like! I'll be completing 2 modules throughout my 5-Week course, so are you ready to experience with me virtually? (:


LET'S GO! :D
[FYI, if the font size is too small, do Ctrl + . It'll be bigger! (: Sorry for the inconvenience caused!]

LET'S CONVERSE!

5TH WUHAN MATES LINK
Group A
Han Hui | Jia Li | Brenda | Liang Xun |

Group B
Shi Ling | Zhen Zhao | Wei Lin | Hao Teng |

Group C!
YuHaw | Joanna | Diyanah | Nicholas |

Group D
Yu Chuan | Yi Xian | Sheila | Edward |

Group E
Elizas | Houng Sheng | Michelle | Eudora | Agnes

Archives
Day 31: New Make-over!
Day 30: Last Lecture
Day 29: The Performance Day
Day 28: Hands-On!
Day 26 & 27: Wu Dang Shan
Day 25: Really Boring Day
Day 24: Bonding Session!
Day 23: PM FTW
Day 22: Relaxing Day
Day 21: What A Day!